What is IconCMO And How Does It Help Our Church?
IconCMO is a database that keeps the records for your church. It allows staff and church members to utilize your church’s database for communication, membership information, print your own contribution statements, and so much more.
If you would like Member access to IconCMO, please click here or call the office at 701-642-4472. You must provide an email address for us to provide you with log in credentials.
The IconCMO Church Directory can ONLY be viewed by Bethel Members/Staff and is password protected.
Bethel Members Can:
- edit and view your own information (you will not be able to edit anyone else's information),
- view and communicate with other church members — an online church directory
- view or print out donation statements at any time
- see what groups you are in
Bethel Staff Can:
- edit or view any record based on their security level
- add donations, pledges, members, groups, and attendance
- review church accounting books or payroll
- communicate via mass email or text messaging to the entire church or certain groups
- add family/individual photos to populate our online directory (please contact the office to have your photo(s) uploaded)
Can I Use My Mobile Device?
Yes! Our church members can have access to the church directory at their fingertips to communicate to other church members. Check out the information about the mobile apps. Use the app download buttons to download the mobile application.
Can I See My Donations Or Print Them?
Yes! No more waiting for donation statements to arrive via pony express mail for tax time. Our church members can print their statements right from the member portal. Bethel members can verify all their donations are recorded by the church financial secretary instead of waiting till the end of the year.
Have more questions?
Call the office at 642-4472 and we will do our best to get an answer for you.