- Small groups gather weekly and study the Bible.
- Bible Study for All: Thursday’s at 10:30 am in the Faith Center.
- Periodically, classes are offered on a variety of topics open to members of the church. Forums are held when a specific issue needs to be addressed by the congregation. On special occasions when a person or group has an experience to share, people are encouraged to come and listen.
- Prayer shawls are knitted and offered to persons who are in need of comfort. Anyone interested in knitting shawls are encouraged to bring the finished products to the church office.
- Coffee hour is a time of fellowship between church services. The coffee is served in the Centennial room as well as the lounge. Please stay and introduce yourselves-get to know your church family! Volunteers supply food and serve all who wish to come.
- A collection of resources, novels, and audio books pertaining to spiritual life is available to everyone at any time.
- There are several opportunities pertaining to communion such as: baking communion bread, preparing the wine for church services, cleaning up after the service. Volunteers sign up to serve during the church service. Members can also volunteer to take communion to shut-ins who are members of the congregation.
- Volunteers sign up to usher any Sunday that is convenient for them. Ushers are in charge of warmly welcoming those in attendance, handing out bulletins, taking offering, and counting attendees.
- Everyone is, at times, on a difficult journey and needs a caring companion who will listen, empathize, and be a reminder of a caring, faith community. BeFrienders provide care through a listening presence to anyone experiencing grief, loss, transition, or other concerns due to: Cancer or chronic illness; divorce or separation; abuse; death of a loved one; relocation; job loss/career change/parenting challenges; depression; imprisonment; getting married; Alzheimer’s; financial concerns; addiction; stress of caregiving; buying/losing a home. Click here to learn more about BeFriender Ministry.