What is IconCMO And How Does It Help Our Church?
IconCMO is a database that keeps the records for your church. It allows staff and church members to utilize your church’s database for communication, membership information, print your own contribution statements, and so much more.
If you would like Member access to IconCMO, please click here or call the office at 701-642-4472. You must provide an email address for us to provide you with log in credentials. The IconCMO Church Directory can ONLY be viewed by Bethel Members/Staff and is password protected.
What Can I Do After Logging Into IconCMO?
Our church members can:
- edit and view your own information (you will not be able to edit anyone else’s information),
- view and communicate with other church members — an online church directory,
- view or print out your donation statement at any time,
- see what groups you are in.
Our church staff can:
- edit or view any record based on their security level,
- add donations, pledges, members, groups, and attendance,
- review church accounting books or payroll,
- communicate via mass email or text messaging to the entire church or certain groups,
- add family/individual photos to populate our online directory (please contact the office to have your photo(s) uploaded)
- and so much more…
Can I Use My Mobile Device?
Yes! Our church members can have access to the church directory at their fingertips to communicate to other church members. Check out the information about the mobile apps. Our church members can use one of the two app download buttons below to get the mobile application.
Can I See My Own Donations Or Print Them?
Yes! No more waiting for donation statements to arrive via pony express mail for tax time. Our church members can print their statements right from the member portal. Check out the video below or watch it on YouTube. Our church members can verify all their donations are recorded by the church financial secretary instead of waiting till the end of the year.
Have more questions?
Call the office at 642-4472. We will do our best to get an answer for you.